Tuesday, April 7, 2009

F1 Sepang 2009

Last Sunday, me, Lai and Ms Annie went to Sepang Circuit. And we felt like foreigner lol. Before that we drop by at Lai's residence having our super duper yummy lunch. I've just feel like home and Arif's rock!
We arrived at the circuit around 2 and the rain poured like i've sang a soundtrack!!






















The Ferarri, i was so excited and forgot to change my Camera setting. Well, the picture is bad but i think it could tell something....FAST!!





















hOW I wish i could have the longer lens. using 18-55 mm,,,,, next year budget i guesss... 300mm??





























Lai smiled brightly with Ferarri, I m neutral.....




















The lap before the heavy dovey rain.. from the hillstand.. luckily we were at the covered ones.
the day was so significant for me. i really hope to watch the race again next year...... with longer lens i hope.. :)




























2 comments: