Thursday, May 21, 2009

Weekend outing - Zoo Negara -16 May

My objective was not taking animals photo but more likely to capture 'my kids in the zoo'. Kwan was so excited but Abe and kakak asyik mengadu penat-penat. hahaha

Abe yg x sudah2 dengan gaya Geng bas Sekolahnya.

Curious Kwan observing deer. i think he Got my gene, the curiosity part.

Kakak with her signature smile...


Oh dear, tinggal 40 hari je lagi before they moving out to Nevers, France... :( so sad to think that I will miss their childhood... balik2 nanti semua dah besar...

My favourite model.... i m gonna miss him most :(

1 comment:

  1. bond!!! jelesnya haku!!! ko taw tak betapa sangapnya kawan ko ni nak gi zoo!! dah berbolan2 ngidam nk ke zoo.. huwa~~~ maw gi zoo.. maw gi zoo.. maw gi zoo!!! best tak bond??

    ReplyDelete